Friday, December 20, 2013

WCS Santa Visits, as remembered by Santa!

I started visiting the campus of Wichita Collegiate in the fall of 1990.  That first year I visited the Early Childhood classrooms. In the years to follow, I not only visited the Early Childhood classrooms but was invited to attend the Lower School and the faculty holiday get-together. This has become a very special annual event for me! I have seen many smiling (and some frightened) faces as I visit the classrooms, but they are mostly smiling. It is my personal challenge to make every child feel comfortable is my presence.  As the years have gone by, I have begun to recognize some familiar faces and names as being very similar to those I knew in the past. Well, sure enough… they are the sons and daughters of students I visited in the ‘90s. Collegiate holds a very special place in my heart, and I look forward to continuing to visit the campus for many more years to come.

Ho ho ho ho ho ho!
Enjoy these photos from my visits to WCS!  Feel free to post your own memories from my visits to WCS, and your photos! 
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment